THE SEVEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal.
– George Orwell
Animal Farm. Chapter 2. The pigs reduced the principles of Animalism to Seven Commandment. These were inscribed on the wall in large white letters by Snowball with Squealer holding the paint-pot. They would form an unalterable law by which all animals on Animal Farm must live for ever after.